Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nautical Inspired Mani ♥

Hi guys ! Hope everyone is having a great week so far ! I just wish it would rain a little more, yesterday was way to warm for my liking ... I'm not a big fan of summer.

Today I'm showing you guys a nautical inspired mani I did for Tip Top's I luv nails campaign. By far this must be my favourite. You had to have an anchor design somewhere in your design.

I just love the cute pirate I did, next week I'll give a tutorial for pirate themed nails for Halloween, as my outfit this year is going to be a pirate .. Arrrgh !

Colours I used:
Boston Lights, Meringue Surprise, Melting Marshmallow, Black Forest, French Manicure White, In the Navy, Gold Digger, Traffic Lights, Cherries in The Snow, Rocky Road Glitter and Jazz berry Blue

So let me share the pretty pictures -
And a photo of the nail polish colours I used:
So what do you guys think of this mani ? Isn't it too cute ??

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar