Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

the dreadful diaries

The Dreadful Diaries :

So I am having one of those mornings. You know the one where you wonder why you left the safety of your own house.
Wandered in last night to a fashion bombsite (had had 5 mins to pack prior to travelling so no wonder the house was in a mess) and realised that in my frenzy to get off the bus and into my house i had acquired a sprained wrist. Which doesn't help when you are trying to pack up your stuff and get all your bits together.
Nice.
I had selected my outfit the night before : high waisted military style pants, black vest, black boyfriend blazer and black ankle boots with high heels and a bit of a fringe. I add a ring and some massive earrings to finish off the look. I could barely hold my make-up brushes in my hand it was killing me.
So this morning I ducked into topshop to get out of the rain on stephens green ,  on my way in to check my make-up and fix a few smudges ahead of the powerscourt 'morning'. I was already not feeling the best. It had been raining coupled with my fever I had streaks running down my face and a nasty case of the shakes.
So, on to powerscourt. I officially can't say much until tommorow but had a quick look around the collections and interviewed a few designers about their collections. Which was nice. I even managed to find a piece I want to use in a photoshoot as it's very Versace. So it was nice to meet the girls from Elevate PR as well, I've been in contact with them a lot over this morning!
trying to write while shaking from three coffees, orange juice and no sleep and no food. in fact i still haven't eaten. I'm not making some sort of statement but, I am sick so the thought is turning my stomach. I tried to think about food and my stomach is churning. urgh. I hate being sick.
I literally interviewed one girl where my hand was shaking so much I could barely write. Also the wrist I sprained is the one I write with. excellent. 
so tonight looks like it could be even more interesting. Have the Nokia Young Designers announcement at 6:30pm. But have to go and do a meet and greet at 6. Slink off into the sunset for 7. God almighty. I am so luck the events are next door to one another.
I better be prepared and in flats for the occasion. as i may have to run!
But first, I'd better go eat something. 
then head home and pack for my visit to Cork city tommorow.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar