Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Celebrity Big Brother: Tamar Braxton and Kandi Burruss team up despite their 'bad' history...

Kandi Burruss, 42, and Tamar Braxton, 41, teamed up during the Monday night premiere of Celebrity Big Brother, despite admitting they shared a difficult history. The singers and reality TV stars went into the show admitting they were not friends, with Kandi saying: 'We've had our good times and we've had our bad times.' Kandi stars in The Real Housewives Of Atlanta while Tamar was a regular fixture on Braxton Family Values. 
Tamar selected Kandi as her partner for the episode ending Head Of Household challenge, which involved transferring champagne from a bottle to a glass while swinging high in the air. 
Tamar said she picked Kandi for the challenge 'to extend the olive branch' – but soon regretted it as they came last.
Lolo Jones, 36, the Olympic track and bobsled star who complained that she was 'unfortunately still a virgin,' seemed sure of a twist in the competition and went in deliberately avoiding a win.
'Everyone knows I compete to win. But I'm choosing Tom because I don't want to win,' she said of 47-year-old funnyman Tom Green.
'I feel like we'll be able to look like we're trying really hard ... and it will convince everyone that I gave an honest effort.' However her competitive nature – which also flared when fellow Olympian Ryan Lochte bragged about having more Olympic medals – kicked in during the game itself.
'I know I said I didn't want to win, but I can't help myself,' she admitted.
'I see Lochte over there and I want to destroy him. Crush! Destroy! Kill!
'Lochte I'm about to send you back to the kiddie pool.'  
'I wanted people to at least know I was a contender,' she complained. 'I ain't picking Kandi no more, I'll tell you that. She ain't invited.'



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar